The Panhead frame in matte black by 7eye - Panoptx. A great fitting excellent all around frame for medium to large faces. The Airshield Eye cup is the Best in Class for motorcyclists. The Eye cup can also be removed so the frame can be worn as a regular sunglass or Prescription eyeglass frame. Yes this frame is Rx-able. Lenses have a long lasting anti-fog coating. Ear piece has integrated rubber grips.
• Fits large/X-large faces.
• AirShield® Wind Blocking Foam Eyecup filters dust & particulates to ANSI D4 standard.
* 360 degree bend to fit arms.
• ANSI Z87.1 safety compliant.
• 100% UVA/UVB protection + distortion free clarity.
• Shatter Resistant Lenses.
• Bifocals sit 8mm below eye level to produce a full range of vision.
>Optical Measurements in mm: A=66, B=39, DBL=16, ED=68, Temple Length=126, Temple to Temple=146, Rx Range: +4.00 to -4.00
To find the right size and fit, it is important to consider the curvature of your eyebrow bone & cheek bone. The various facial anatomies are the main factors to be considered on how the eyecup will work to offer a complete seal around the orbit of your eyes. Traditional sizing or fitting of a fashion frame does not necessarily pertain.
Airshield Eye Cup Technology:
* Maximum Protection: A complete seal around your eyes creates a total protection from the elements including wind, dust and other airborne irritants.
* Eye cup Filtered Vents = No fogging. Patented filtering vents manage air circulation, reduce fogging and keep your vision free from any distortion that may be caused by lens fogging.
* Durable and weather resistant foam. The closed-cell foam material is unaffected by weather, resistant to perspiration and grime, allowing for a longer lasting more comfortable eye cup.
Items included with this purchase are:
* Zippered Hard Case w/ 7eye Emblem
• Microfiber Soft Case/Cloth
• Sunglasses Retainer
• 7eye Decal
Don't hesitate to ask questions we are an experienced eyewear seller.
Please see our other listing for the Panhead frame in matte black with the same lens options.